Our cats and dogs really want to get in on the reading action. Can we blame them? Enjoy the cuteness!
1. Natasha wants to know what’s going to happen next. (Sent in by Cynthia B.)
What We're Reading This WeekGet recommendations for the greatest books around straight to your inbox every week.
2. Peanut used to love to fight with her mom to turn the pages. Looks like Peanut won most of the time. (Sent in by Cynthia Z.)
3. “Can’t you pet me and read aloud at the same time?” (Sent in by Isabel Y.)
4. Filbert really loves cookbooks. A lot. (Sent in by Jessica R.)
5. Play now, study later = Sedona’s mantra. (Sent in by Thomas T.)