Readers love to wear their hearts on their sleeves, and usually in the form of literary shirts. If we had a walk-in closet, it would be filled to the brim with these funny, witty, and charming tops.
1. It’s not the book’s fault Hollywood got a hold of it. (Look Human)
2. These are a few of my favorite things. (Skreened)
What We're Reading This WeekGet recommendations for the greatest books around straight to your inbox every week.
3. What better way to rep your favorite character? (Litographs)
4. This shirt gets our stamp of approval *wink wink*. (Out of Print Clothing)
5. Because viral YouTube videos about books deserve their own t-shirts, too. (Skreened)
6. This shirt touts a love of reading AND confidence. What a combo. (Look Human)
7. Be a walking advertisement for your favorite book. (Out of Print)
8. Pay homage to your book boyfriend(s). (Beloved Shirts)
9. Author puns are the best puns. (Skreened)
10. Because readers are superheroes. (Etsy)
11. This literary cat is judging everyone and we love it. (Modcloth)
12. Library nostalgia gets us every time. (Etsy)
13. This quote makes us feel all warm and fuzzy. (Etsy)
14. Ah yes, a classic. (Skreened)