I have to admit that, next to books, chocolate is one of my favorite things—especially dark chocolate. Ghirardelli knows I’m not alone in that, so they’ve combined the two in their new Savor the Dark Book Club. This 3-month subscription brings Ghirardelli Intense Dark flavors and great summer reads straight to your doorstep, along with surprise bonus content that isn’t for sale anywhere else.
Here are my five favorite things about this awesome combo:
- You get to try awesome dark chocolate flavors like Hazelnut Heaven and Cherry Tango and Cabernet Matinee—dark chocolate infused with grape and blackberry.
- June’s book is appropriately titled June! The third novel by Miranda Beverly-Whittemore is a delicious tale of an unexpected inheritance from a movie star that pulls a young woman into a world of wealth, celebrity and haunting secrets—a read as addictive as cocoa.
- The whole box is only $40—a steal, if you ask me—and you can cancel anytime.
- The books are signed by the authors (hello, awesome).
- Terry McMillan, author of such gems like Waiting to Exhale and How Stella Got Her Groove Back, is offering her new book I Almost Forgot About You in the July box—a delightful summer read that you’ll devour as fast as the chocolate bars it comes with.
What We're Reading This WeekGet recommendations for the greatest books around straight to your inbox every week.
To order Savor the Dark Book Club, click here.
Happy reading (and eating) book lovers!
Image credits: Ghirardelli; SF Girl By Bay