Tap the book covers to learn more
Ever wondered about a woman that passed you by? Where she’s going, where she got that bag, what book she’s reading? Passerbuys is the place that answers just that. Featuring interviews of the interesting women we see passing by, the website is built around their recommendations for everything from beauty products and books to local coffee shops and salons.
Passerbuys aims to build a community where women help one another—offering genuine advice, everyday tips, and reliable recommendations. Having interviewed over 300 women all over the world, we took stock of which books were repeatedly recommended by these fascinating women.
To meet the women who recommended some of these titles, check out their profiles on Passerbuys.
- Shawana Grosvenor, who recommends The Year of Magical Thinking and Wabi-Sabi for Artists, Designers, Poets, and Philosophers
- Erin Allweiss, who recommends The Rules Do Not Apply
- Angie Venezia, who recommends A Little Life and Conversations with Friends
- Molly Young, who recommends The Rules Do Not Apply, The Idiot, and Conversations with Friends
- Natalie Fält, who recommends The Delta of Venus
- Fariha Roisin, who recommends Wabi-Sabi for Artists, Designers, Poets, and Philosophers
Featured Image: Clémence Polès/Passerbuys; Author Photo: Matt-Glueckert