“You all right down there?”
Andrew Stratton looked up toward the cliff top, ten feet above his head, but the afternoon sun was in his eyes and all he could make out was the silhouette of a woman’s head and shoulders, etched against a Wedgwood-blue sky. Stratton was standing on a narrow grassy ledge above the sea, which he shared with a loudly bleating, black-faced sheep. The shape of a dog appeared beside the woman. The shape barked.
Her book would be a great comfort to anyone facing challenges.
I have thirteen pages of quotes from this book, so you know right away how important I think it is.
[A]n extremely intelligent and insightful fabric that will inform you in ways so personal you will be mesmerized.”
Popular on RIF
- Enter for the Chance to Win a Mother’s Day Mystery Box
- How to Spot a Sociopath . . . And Our Next Giveaway 64 Comments
- Enter for the Chance to Win Bestselling YA Book 42 Comments
- Enter for the Chance to Win The Summer of Dead Toys 27 Comments
- Enter for the Chance to Win Autographed U.K. Edition of Gone Girl 27 Comments