You Always Change the Love of Your Life (for Another Love or Another Life)
The Year of Magical Thinking
Love in the Time of Cholera
Gabriel García Márquez
Here are a few things you should know about Amalia Andrade:
- She was born in Cali, Colombia, in 1986.
- She studied literature at Pontifical Xavierian University in Bogotá and she’s been drawing forever.
- She’s written for several magazines in both Colombia and the United States.
- She believes strongly in the power of keeping a diary.
- When she grows up, she want to be a mix between Sylvia Plath and Tina Fey.
Amalia has been reading some great books as of late—both fiction and non—and wants to share them with everyone she knows.
Watch Amalia in the video below to learn more about the three books she’s been loving!