Wedding season is upon us. And all of us here at Read It Forward love it when couples incorporate a love of reading into their big day. Here are a few of our favorite ways to pull off a literary wedding.
From the perfect bookish bouquet to a wedding cake you’ll devour faster than a page-turning thriller to unique book-themed party favors, we’ve gathered some of the most original ways to bring your love of books into the big day.
1. We believe cake comes first in most situations. So we’re kicking off our list with this beauty:
What We're Reading This WeekGet recommendations for the greatest books around straight to your inbox every week.
2. Flower bouquets? Nah, we’ll take one of these.
3. Why would you want to get married under anything else?
4. Books are the best props for the wedding party photo shoot:
And the best backdrop:
5. The cocktail hour after the ceremony needs books too!
6. A little bit of literary ambiance goes a long way.
7. Replace name tents on the tables with scrabble tiles.
8. Book plates take on a whole new meaning at the reception.