Summer means lazy weekends, sand between our toes, and any excuse for ice cream. It also means that it’s time for a great summer reading round-up, when we’re all wondering what to bring along on a weekend getaway. And I love me a good beach read, so maybe it’s no surprise that each one of my books – regardless of when it first went on sale – is considered a “beach read,” especially my new paperback The One That I Want. For you RIFers, I’m opening up my beach bag and discussing this summer’s best sea-side reads for every member of your family.
The One That I Want
I loved the subtle magical qualities of this novel, as well as the small town feel of it, and can’t wait to read more from Allison Winn Scotch.
As Tilly furiously races to keep up with—and hopefully change—her destiny, she faces the question: Which is the life she wants? The one she’s carefully nursed for decades, or the one she never considered possible?
Popular on RIF
- Enter for the Chance to Win a Mother’s Day Mystery Box
- How to Spot a Sociopath . . . And Our Next Giveaway 64 Comments
- Enter for the Chance to Win Bestselling YA Book 42 Comments
- Enter for the Chance to Win Martha Stewart Living’s Meatless 38 Comments
- Enter for the Chance to Win The Summer of Dead Toys 27 Comments