Perfect for summer: a book that will get you and your kids outside discovering nature! Whether you live in the heart of the city, the suburbs, or the deepest countryside, The Bumper Book of Nature will bring out the child in you with its treasure trove of offbeat, playful nature activities arranged by season. Learn now to explore rock pools by the seaside, pick wild meadow flowers, fry up elderflower fritters, make an old-fashioned quill pen from a bird feather or a plaster cast of an animal track – and much more!
The Bumper Book of Nature
Popular on RIF
- Enter for a Chance to Win the Best RIF Books of 2013 94 Comments
- 10 Surprisingly Spooky BOOks! 12 Comments
- The Highlight Function on Your eReader: Love It or Hate It? 11 Comments
- Conversation With Space-Geek and Science Fanatic Andy Weir 10 Comments
- 5 Really Odd Places Where I Love to Read 10 Comments