Perfect for summer: a book that will get you and your kids outside discovering nature! Whether you live in the heart of the city, the suburbs, or the deepest countryside, The Bumper Book of Nature will bring out the child in you with its treasure trove of offbeat, playful nature activities arranged by season. Learn now to explore rock pools by the seaside, pick wild meadow flowers, fry up elderflower fritters, make an old-fashioned quill pen from a bird feather or a plaster cast of an animal track – and much more!
Popular on RIF
- Sneak Peek of Summer House with Swimming Pool 18 Comments
- Two Types of Violence We Encounter As Readers 17 Comments
- Girlhood Best Friendships Combine “Loving and Loathing” Says Author of Bittersweet 10 Comments
- Working as a Private Investigator Turned Me to Crime 6 Comments
- A Triple Knot Explores the True Story of Joan of Kent 5 Comments