Fans of the bestselling novel Julie and Romeo and anyone looking for a delightfully funny novel with a clever punch: add Calling Invisible Women by Jeanne Ray to your TBR list! Jeanne Ray satirizes the ups and down of family and friendship in middle age with great wit and charm. Her strong, funny, smart female characters will keep you laughing and turning the pages. A perfect way to ease into your summer reading!
julie and romeo
Popular on RIF
- Enter for the Chance to Win a Mother’s Day Mystery Box
- How to Spot a Sociopath . . . And Our Next Giveaway 64 Comments
- Enter for the Chance to Win Bestselling YA Book 42 Comments
- Enter for the Chance to Win The Summer of Dead Toys 27 Comments
- Enter for the Chance to Win Autographed U.K. Edition of Gone Girl 27 Comments