Four stars! By the end of the book I was cheering for her, although I didn’t agree with some of the decisions she made.
“What’s up with all the headless women?” As an editor, the last thing you think anyone is going to say to you is, “Hey, do you want to be the model for a few book jackets?” But when our jacket designer needed more photos for the repackaged Jean Plaidy series, she realized she had the funds to hire the photographer but not a model; and thus the editor-model hybrid was born.
Popular on RIF
- Two Types of Violence We Encounter As Readers 17 Comments
- Sneak Peek of Summer House with Swimming Pool 15 Comments
- Girlhood Best Friendships Combine “Loving and Loathing” Says Author of Bittersweet 8 Comments
- Working as a Private Investigator Turned Me to Crime 6 Comments
- A Triple Knot Explores the True Story of Joan of Kent 5 Comments