Sigler hooked me on page one….This is a fun, exciting read that also offers some food for thought. I was sleep deprived until I finished it and I’m eagerly awaiting Scott Sigler’s next book.
Even though James is the very intelligent one in this pair, it is most often Jenniemae who has the most knowledge about life and how to take care of James and his family.
The book is full of suspense and drama and all kinds of good stuff!…[It] kept turning in directions I wasn’t expecting (which I love).
Emma Campion paints a colorful and thrilling portrait of the court of Edward III–with all of its extravagance, scandalous love affairs, political machinations, and murder–and the devastating results of being singled out by the royal family. At the center of the storm is Alice, surviving by her wits in this dangerous world where the choices are not always of her own making. Emma Campion’s dazzling novel shows that there is always another side to the story.
A work that defies easy labels – at once a propulsive masterpiece of suspense and an absorbing immersion in the lives of characters so real we seem to hear their heartbeats – Think of a Number is a novel you’ll not soon forget.
Both a tender and page-turning read, The Mountain Between Us will reaffirm your belief in the power of love to sustain us.
Popular on RIF
- Enter for a Chance to Win the Best RIF Books of 2013 69 Comments
- The ‘Real Downton’ Revealed in Photos from Lady Catherine, the Earl, and the Real Downton Abbey 14 Comments
- 10 Surprisingly Spooky BOOks! 12 Comments
- 5 Really Odd Places Where I Love to Read 10 Comments
- Conversation With Space-Geek and Science Fanatic Andy Weir 9 Comments