In S.E.C.R.E.T. there are . . . No judgments. No limits. No shame. Cassie Robichaud’s life has been filled with regret and loneliness since the death of her husband. She waits tables at the rundown Café Rose in New Orleans, and every night she heads home to her solitary one-bedroom apartment. But when she discovers a notebook left behind by a mysterious woman at the café, Cassie’s world is forever changed. Download the excerpt and dive in to the series everyone is comparing to Fifty Shades of Grey!
“But there it was again, that Hollows silence – just the singing birds and the cool wind through the leaves. She looked through the trees, and there was no one coming. She was alone – her shirt ripped, her cell phone lost, her chest painful from uncommon effort. Fear drained, leaving her feeling weak and foolish. She started toward home. She wouldn’t tell anyone what she saw. She couldn’t. No one would believe her, anyway. Because Willow Graves was a liar, and everyone knew it – even, and maybe especially, her mother.”
Popular on RIF
- Two Types of Violence We Encounter As Readers 17 Comments
- Sneak Peek of Summer House with Swimming Pool 15 Comments
- Girlhood Best Friendships Combine “Loving and Loathing” Says Author of Bittersweet 10 Comments
- Working as a Private Investigator Turned Me to Crime 6 Comments
- A Triple Knot Explores the True Story of Joan of Kent 5 Comments