In S.E.C.R.E.T. there are . . . No judgments. No limits. No shame. Cassie Robichaud’s life has been filled with regret and loneliness since the death of her husband. She waits tables at the rundown Café Rose in New Orleans, and every night she heads home to her solitary one-bedroom apartment. But when she discovers a notebook left behind by a mysterious woman at the café, Cassie’s world is forever changed. Download the excerpt and dive in to the series everyone is comparing to Fifty Shades of Grey!
“But there it was again, that Hollows silence – just the singing birds and the cool wind through the leaves. She looked through the trees, and there was no one coming. She was alone – her shirt ripped, her cell phone lost, her chest painful from uncommon effort. Fear drained, leaving her feeling weak and foolish. She started toward home. She wouldn’t tell anyone what she saw. She couldn’t. No one would believe her, anyway. Because Willow Graves was a liar, and everyone knew it – even, and maybe especially, her mother.”
Popular on RIF
- Reading Books You Don’t Expect to Like 34 Comments
- Do Blurbs Matter? They Worked on Me with The Girl in the Road 12 Comments
- Enter for Your Chance to Win a Big Box o’ Books + Audiobooks 6 Comments
- A Sci-Fi Novel for People Who Don’t Usually Read Sci-Fi 4 Comments
- Start Reading Tantric Coconuts 3 Comments