When it comes to books, everyone has a hot-button issue for which they have no patience. For some people it’s books about animals. For other people it’s stories narrated by children. For me, it’s books with suspense (and suspense can mean a lot of things—often it’s emotional tension). Only, it’s not that I don’t read them, it’s that I read ahead, a behavior which, I know, makes people burn with disbelief and rage.
Popular on RIF
- Enter for the Chance to Win a Mother’s Day Mystery Box
- How to Spot a Sociopath . . . And Our Next Giveaway 64 Comments
- Enter for the Chance to Win Bestselling YA Book 42 Comments
- Enter for the Chance to Win Martha Stewart Living’s Meatless 38 Comments
- Enter for the Chance to Win The Summer of Dead Toys 27 Comments