“[C]aptures the delicacy of the ties that bind us – to lovers, family, friends and community and how those connections can be our saving grace or our downfall.”
“[An] incredible survival story and love story all in one. My favorite part was the ending, because it was so unpredictable! I have never read a book like this.”
“The plotline for this particular thriller includes a nice thick web of intrigue, gruesome crime scenes, and frantic phone calls. The twisted poems crafted by the killer to taunt those trying to apprehend him are chillingly clever….”
“I think I expected that it might be a hard book to read but I found it very uplifting due to Nujood’s spirit and determination.”
[A] richly conceived tale that weaves mystery, romance, adventure and self-discovery into one beautiful package….Highly recommended.
(Big happy exhale) Oh, this book. It’s so good. You must read.
Popular on RIF
- Enter for the Chance to Win a Mother’s Day Mystery Box
- How to Spot a Sociopath . . . And Our Next Giveaway 64 Comments
- Enter for the Chance to Win Bestselling YA Book 42 Comments
- Enter for the Chance to Win Martha Stewart Living’s Meatless 38 Comments
- Enter for the Chance to Win Autographed U.K. Edition of Gone Girl 27 Comments